Electronic Gift Cards & Loyalty Program
Bring More Customers to Your Business
The Perfect Solution to Grow Your Business
Electronic gift cards encourage repeat business, attract new customers and boost sales all year long. The booming stored value card business accounts for billions of dollars per year in sales for retailers nationwide. Elavon’s Electronic Gift Card Program (EGC) is the perfect solution to lay claim to your stake in a new era of consumer spending.
Our EGC solution maximizes stored value card sales with a complete package of marketing features. Ever mindful of your business needs, simple administration and top-notch security are built-in features to make program management simple and cost effective.
How EGC Works
Retains 100% of Purchased Value
- Unlike paper certificates, value is retained for partially used cards
- The sales price is deducted from the card and the remaining balance used later
- Remaining balances bring return visits and ensure that the entire value will be spent at your business.
Integrates Seamlessly into Your Business Environment
- Works on all of Elavon’s supported payment terminals and software solutions
- Administration is as easy as regular credit card purchases
- Monitor transaction details and card balances online.
Gifts Come in all Sizes, So Do our Solutions
Get started immediately with 50 cards printed with your business name, street address, and phone number on a pre-selected style.
- Choose from an attractive selection of pre-designed card styles
- Add a single color logo or customized text in your choice of font style and color
- Order 100 to 1,000 cards and your customers will be loyal in no time.
- Invest in style with custom cards designed by you or with our help
- Your custom solution becomes a portable billboard in customers’ wallets and more importantly, the cards can be used for merchandise returns, which means money stays in your store!
Administrative & Reporting Features
- Daily Transaction Summary – receive a daily report of all stored value cards processed
- Monthly Liability Report – check the outstanding balances of all cards issued
- Cardholder Balance Inquiry – allow card holders to check card balances via the telephone
- Service Fees – deducts a pre-set amount from the value of a card based on non-activity parameters
- Online Administration Tools – track card activity, activate multiple cards, transfer card balances, and access reporting online